Thursday, September 01, 2005

sleeping too much

whoa! i've been sleeping too much!


i slept at 2230 last night, planning to wake up at 2247- i needed to draft a motion to declare a defendant in default plus a million other things- i didn't, instead waking up at 0400- and promptly slept again. i finally woke up at 0435. pressure building. i didn't have anything else to do but heed the call of the morning and push my butt into gear.


seated down, working on the Motion- after opening a template for a Motion for Default, i'd realized that a simple Motion wasn't enough. i needed to allege a few other facts that i didn't have command of. i'll need to go to the court tomorrow to ask for a certification from the clerk of court. (today, i have to go to the caloocan rtc to file one more- one less?- motion. those are on top of the other things i have to do for school, like Study.)


why does time seem so short? why do we need to sleep? why couldn't there have been thirtytwo-hour days, the extra eight hours given to us, for sleeping?


ogod. maybe i just need to plan my life more.

2 Comments:

Blogger LK said...

I suppose the mantra, "I'll sleep when I'm dead", wouldn't work for you.

Just looking at your to-do list makes me feel tired. I'm lucky I still have command of my time. Wow, I never thought I'd feel that way about this 8-5 job.

Just hang in there.

LK

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... austria car rent micro digital camera module pinouts Virginia state farm insurance Soma online tramdaol acyclovir cheap buy soma Laser tattoo removal orange alamo car coupon discount rental national rent a car locations new jersey interior designer Car hire rental Pay rutgers term bill butalbital fioricet fioricet Car rental in ft myers florida Buspar tuning-venezuela-2005 con keytosis fastest &aposweight loss &apos xenical

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home