Sunday, September 25, 2005

vivaldi and peace

drowning my fatigue in vivaldi. i didn't realize that making a memorandum would take me more than 48 hours and cost me a gazillion units of iq. my mind tells me i have to sleep, but i've OD'd on caffeine and my body won't let me.

or maybe it will, but not without a fight. i'm too tired to.

tired.
weary.

i dream of lazy afternoons. i'm sitting on a carpet of grass, sheltered by a big tree with wide umbrella branches. the wind is blowing.

i'm doing nothing. maybe gnawing on a blade of grass. it's dirty? it doesn't matter. i roll my pantslegs up to my knees and just watch the winds move the clouds. like sails without a ship.... there's one that looks like a ship. with a sail.

sigh. blessed sleep. take me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo aims to be the interactive studio of the future
NY TIMES NEWS SERVICE , NEW YORK Sunday, Sep 25, 2005,Page 12 As Discovery orbited the Earth early last month, millions of people visited Yahoo, which runs the most popular news site on the Internet, to see the ...
Veramente un blog fantastico! Tienilo aggiornato perchè la gentà lo adorerà quando lo conoscerà!

Ecco qualcosa che puo' interessare molti: è un sito web di pronostici scommesse calcio che tratta principalmente pronostici scommesse calcio .

Tienilo aggiornato!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NTSB Urges States to Ban "Novice Drivers" From Talking On Their Cellphones
NTSB Urges States to Ban "Novice Drivers" From Talking On Their Cellphones The National Transportation Safety Board is recommending that all states make it illegal for teenagers and other "novice drivers" to ...
Interesting blog. Like it! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Check out my security systems site/blog. Lots of security systems related stuff.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home